If you are planning to host a webinar, it’s highly recommended that you make use of GoToWebinar. This is a webinar hosting platform that allows you to connect with your customers and business partners in real time. The platform is very easy to use so people who are not that technically savvy can still use it with ease. After signing up, you can immediately start creating and scheduling a webinar. The whole process can take just a couple of minutes. In the following review, we will take a look into some of the most effective GoToWebinar marketing strategies that you can use to get better results from webinars that you host.
1) Get mobile support to accommodate people who are going to view the webinar using their smartphones or tablets. One big advantage of GoToWebinar is that people can view the event through several devices like desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. As you should already know by now, a huge number of people these days make use of mobile phones to access content online. This is why you should set up a support system for those people who plan on viewing your webinar through their mobile phones or tablets.
2) Keep an eye on those who have confirmed your email invitations. GoToWebinar has a customized email invitation system. This means that all you need to do is create the message, input the addresses of people that you want to invite, and the platform will do the rest. You will be notified about those invitations that are confirmed. You should take note of those who confirmed so that you can send them reminders before the scheduled date arrives. This is to make sure that they will be able to attend your webinar.
3) Use multiple presenters and panelists to make the webinar more interesting. When it comes to GoToWebinar marketing strategies, this is something you should implement as often as possible. In most cases, a webinar will run for over an hour. If only one person is presenting in the whole duration of the event, attendees may get bored and log out. With that said, it’s best that you ask two or more people to become presenters during the webinar.
4) Practice your webinar before the date of the event arrives. This is a very important feature of the GoToWebinar platform. Rehearsing an upcoming webinar is free so there’s no reason why you shouldn’t do it. Practicing the sessions will enable you to pinpoint certain areas of the presentations that need improvement.
5) Record a copy of your webinar for those who were not able to see the live event. GoToWebinar has a tool that enables you to record and create a copy of your live webinar. The copy will be automatically stored in your account. You can access the recorded event and watch or listen to it whenever you want. You can also send a copy to those people who weren’t able to attend the live webinar.
In conclusion, GoToWebinar is the platform you should use if you want to host a webinar. If I am to rate the platform’s services, I would give them five stars out of five. And if you want better results from your webinars, you should follow the GoToWebinar marketing strategies discussed above.